Friday, June 19, 2009

News about the news

Its been a few days since the end, and things are going extremely well. So well in fact, that I'm actually getting bored (already, I know). I guess that one can only play for so long.

I only have 12 days left until I depart for Rwanda, and the excitement is driving me insane. I've bought what I will need for my trip, have gotten all my required immunizations, and have even begun my regiment of weekly anti-malarials. So I'm ready.

I've also just received my itinerary for this trip, so if I can upload this, I will asap. I will actually have pretty good access to the internet for the majority of my trip, so I will attempt to update this site with pics and stories, soundbytes & videos every time I get online (yea for internet cafes!).

But for now, more waiting. Peace.

1 comment: