Friday, July 10, 2009

Butare or bust

So we've made it to Butare (Which is in the south of Rwanda), and in the past day and half, i had learned more about coffee than I ever wanted to know. Seriously, I'm not sure how much else besides making sure that what I'm drinking is fair trade coffee, and that it is produced in an environmentally sound way is really that pressing.

We will be spending some time at a couple of museums over the next few days (both a history and genocide museum-i believe that i will be about done with museums by the time i leave). And on Sunday, we'll be hiking in a national park close by. I'm looking forward to that.

little else happening. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Ludmonkey,

    I just viewed your blog and I am impressed with the depth of your thoughts. I didn't imagine that you had the mature side yet developed. Well done, little puckster!

    ReplyDelete