Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gorillas in my Mist

Hello people,

Updates since last time:

1) I have been too lazy to find a better computer/a non french keyboard

2) I am currently still malaria free and not taking my craptastic antimalarials

3) I have had my first intestinal battle in which I emerged victorious

4) I just returned from a day of mountain hiking, part of which I spent in extremely close proximity to over 15 gorillas.

So things are what they are here. I would provide more details, but this keyboard is making me want to strangle someone. Things should get better by Tuesday. And now my computer is attempting to commit suicide. Nice. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. The bathroom situations sound quite interesting in Rwanda and those antimalarials sound quite trippy. Its best to give hugs, not take drugs. As far as the Gorilla's, I'd appreciate it if you gave one of them a high five for me. I hear they like it when you run up to them really fast.

    ReplyDelete