Sunday, July 26, 2009

Muzungu Kris

Good evening everyone,

I hope that the two of you who are reading this blog semi sporadically are doing well. Again, I apologize for any typing errors, but I am still too lazy to find an English keyboard. Go figure.

I spent the first half of my day mountain biking with the founder of Project Rwanda and some of its workers/volunteers. We rode about 17 miles and shockingly enough, I survived. The scenery was amazing and so were the throngs of people who seemed to be cheering us on the entire way. Im still not sure whether they were actually there, or if this was yet another side effect of the mefloquine I quit taking almost a week ago. Thank you melfloquine. Regardless, the day has been fantastic.

Im definitely on the home stretch now, with only four days to go. I believe that I am ready to be done with our project=which we almost are, but I dont think that Im quite ready to say goodbye to Rwanda. Not much one can do about that though, at least for now. Ok, I suppose this is getting a little to serious for my blog, so I apologize.

I am here in Ruhengari for one more day, and then its back to Kigali for some wrap up stuff and shopping. Yes shopping, but not for any of you. I plan to buy myself a tee shirt and a mountain of Mutzig. I guess Im selfish like that.

Ok, enough. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment